Enrichment is for Everyone!
Enrichment makes a subject more meaningful and more rewarding for everybody. Why wouldn’t it? It allows us to look at whatever we’re doing in more depth and get to the bottom of it…to own it. All humans can benefit from enrichment and it can give us all opportunities to explore and use our imagination.
We believe that parents and other forms of human beings can enjoy this course with or without their kids, even if they have some. It’s a great way to interact and enjoy working with other people.
This is an Enrichment program because it doesn’t just give you a kit to assemble with instructions. It’s up to you to learn the skills and understanding required to build any robot, and get a grip on the brave new world in which we live. Maybe you’ll be inspired to choose a career in this rich and rewarding field.
Robotics Course Syllabus
Day 1, 2
– Introduction to Electricity and Circuits
– Using a Digital Multimeter
Day 3, 4
– Introduction to Electronics including:
– Electronic Components
(eg:Capacitors, Resistors, LEDs)
– Introduction to Computer Programming,
– Computer Logic: Variables, Loops, Conditional Statements
– Robotic Input and Output, including:
– Sensors, Controllers, Digital and Analog
Signals, Pulse Wave Modulation (PWM)
– Introduction to Arduino, including:
– Digital and Analog Signals
– Inputs and Outputs
– Programming the Arduino
– Using Infrared Sensors
– Assembling Your Robot Car, including:
– Wiring, Soldering and Gluing
– Complete and Demonstrate
Your Robot Car